Library Board of Trustees
- Established: In accordance with Flagler County Code Section 25-2.
- Function: To establish policies regarding the delivery of public library services and to report to the Board and citizens of the County at least once a year regarding the status, progress, and needs of the library in regard to the provision of these services.
- Membership: Consists of 7 members appointed by the Board.
- Appointment Terms: Three-year terms.
- Meeting Information: Meets Monthly the 2nd Monday @ 4:30 p.m. at the Flagler County Library, 2500 Palm Coast Parkway NW, Palm Coast, FL
- Staff Liaison: Holly Albanese, Library Director (386) 446-6763
- Links to Agenda's, Minutes and Other Important Documents:
2021 02 08 LBOT Public Notice and 2021 02 08 LBOT Agenda and 2021 02 08 LBOT Minutes
2021 01 11 LBOT Public Notice and 2021 01 11 LBOT Agenda and 2021 01 11 LBOT Minutes
2020 12 14 LBOT Public Notice - Meeting Cancelled
2020 11 09 Public Notice and 2020 11 09 LBOT Agenda and 2020 11 09 LBOT Minutes
2020 10 12 LBOT Agenda and 2020 10 12 LBOT Minutes
|12/07/2020||-||BOCC Appt||County Commission Chair, Donald O’Brien Jr.|
|07/07/2020||-||07/07/2023||Ms. Sharon B. Atack|
|06/03/2019||-||06/03/2022||Mr. James Ulsamer|
|03/02/2021||-||03/02/2024||Ms. Jan Cullinane|
|12/12/2018||-||12/12/2021||Mr. Armando Mustiga|
|03/01/2019||-||03/01/2022||Mr. Bernard Barczak|
|09/06/2020||-||09/06/2023||Ms. Jeanne Nix|
|03/01/2021||-||03/01/2024||Mr. Charles Ericksen Jr.|
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Descending Order within category