Volunteer at the Library
The application process is simple. Please fill out the Volunteer Application, and drop it off at the Flagler County Public Library, 2500 Palm Coast Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32137. Of course, email and fax (386-446-6773) are acceptable. *Applicants must be 18 years old to fill most volunteer positions.
• Flagler County Public Library thrives because of its volunteers
• Earn the gratitude of library staff and patrons
• Comfortable work environment
• Learn more about what the library has to offer
• Improve job skills; gain work experience
• Meet people
• Have fun
How does it work?
Volunteers provide support services to staff, or work on special projects with staff. Positions are designed to match volunteers' skills, interests, and schedule. Assignments can change and open positions vary. The time commitment required for most volunteer positions is 2 to 3 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months.
Volunteer opportunities include:
• Welcome Desk greeter
• Shelve materials
• Children's Information Desk
• Book Store; book sales
• General research; computer assistance
• Patrons Against Crime (PAC)
• Library Gardens
• Bakers for Books
Join Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library of Flagler County, Inc. is a non-profit organization pledged to support the Library.
P.O. Box 353344
Palm Coast, FL 32135-3344