The Flagler County Veterans Services department offers a professional resource to all members of the armed forces of the United States - former, present, and future - including those with service-connected and non-service-connected disabilities.
These services include:
- Aiding veterans obtain VA benefits for service-connected disability
compensation, non-service-connected pension, and home loan guaranty benefits.
- Assisting surviving spouses, children, and parents of deceased service members and
veterans with obtaining death benefits such as a burial plot in a national cemetery, reimbursed burial allowances, government grave marker or headstone, government life insurance proceeds and other survivor benefits.
- Assisting eligible veterans with obtaining VA health benefits such as outpatient services, inpatient hospital care, and long-term care to promote, preserve, and restore veterans health.
- Assisting veterans obtain exemption certification for property taxes.
- Assisting veterans obtain available benefits from the state.
- Providing veterans' advocacy.
Please review the following benefits guides to determine qualification
Monday through Friday • 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed noon to 1 p.m.)
1769 E. Moody Blvd., Building 2, Suite 108
Flagler County Veterans Services Officer David Lydon
Phone: 386-313-4014 • Fax: 386-313-4114