Garbage Collection Guidelines
♦ Garbage is collected twice weekly.
♦ All items for collection must be placed curbside before 6 a.m.
♦ Your hauler will collect your garbage between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on your scheduled collection day.
♦ Items for collection must be placed curbside in a neat and orderly manner.
♦ All garbage and small or loose items must be placed in garbage cans or tied in plastic garbage bags.
♦ Each garbage can and/or bag must weigh less than 50 pounds.
♦ Garbage cans must:
- Be 32-gallon size or smaller
- Have handles
- Must be able to keep garbage contained
♦ Items in garbage can should not exceed the height of the can rim.
♦ The number of garbage cans and/or bags that can be placed for collection is unlimited.
♦ Cut and securely bundle tree trimmings, branches, palm fronds, etc.
♦ Bundles must not exceed four feet in length and 50 pounds in weight.
♦ Cardboard boxes must be flattened and securely tied.
♦ Haulers will not will not pick up the following:
- Construction, remodeling, and demolition debris, including concrete materials and bricks or brickwork
- Automotive parts such as automotive bodies, engines, transmissions, batteries, tires, and marine parts
- Materials/waste from commercial operations, including lawn/yard services
- Loose items, unbundled tree trimmings, and branches
- Oil, paints, insecticides, chemicals, and other hazardous waste
- Excessive matter or debris resulting from land clearing and/or land development
Waste Pro at 386-586-0800