Open Bids - Flagler
Welcome to Flagler County’s vendor registration portal
Interested in doing business with Flagler County? Interested in learning more about bid opportunities? Interested in access to tabulation sheets? Curious to know who the current planholders are for a project? Flagler County VendorLink is the answer.
Flagler County utilizes the services of VendorLink, a free and user-friendly Internet portal where businesses can sign-up to register and receive electronic email notification of upcoming solicitations as they become available. This online registration service allows suppliers to provide basic information about their business and to select specific commodity codes for the goods and services they provide.
By registering on VendorLink today, businesses can receive e-mailed notifications of solicitations and addenda when they are advertised. Solicitation documents can be downloaded. Simply complete the user information fields and select commodity codes for the goods and/or services provided. When Flagler County posts a solicitation that matches a business's commodity codes, an e-mail will be sent and complete details will be made available by logging in to the VendorLink site. Some valuable information available there includes:
- Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposaldocuments
- Status of solicitations (broadcast, under evaluation, awarded, etc.)
- Pre-bid or pre-proposal meeting date and times
- Bid or proposal specifications
- Bid or proposal due dates and times
- Addenda outlining changes or clarifications to the original solicitation document
- Planholders List
- Tabulation or Evaluation Score Sheets
- Recommendations for Award
Search for solicitations by entering the selected search terms and clicking on the "Search solicitations" button. Registration is required to view solicitation documents (register with VendorLink)., or proceed to login.