The Flagler County Public Library System provides more than 30 different products and services.
The library acts as the heart of this community with more than 57,000 registered borrowers.
| COVID-19 LIBRARY STATUS BEGINNING JUNE 15TH
Palm Coast library hours:
Monday through Friday 9 am – 6 pm and Saturday 9 am– 5 pm
Bunnell Branch library hours:
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Entering the Library
All patrons must wear a face mask and have a
temperature check upon entering. Use of hand sanitizer will be strongly
Total allowed in Palm Coast during phase 2 = @50% = 250
Total allowed in Bunnell during phase 2 = 50 @ 50% = 24
We continue to encourage patrons to quickly find what they need and enjoy their books
or other items from the comfort of their own home.
- Computer use will resume to normal at two hours per day per patron.
- Interactive programs, games, puzzles, and use of our meeting room space (no more than 50 people) will resume at this time. Library staff will continue to make available via Facebook and YouTube online videos for story time, crafts and computer related instruction.
- Summer Reading Program in-person events will resume as of July 2020. Wireless access will continue to be available from the parking lot 24/7.
- Curbside service will continue.
- Use of virtual/online resources is highly encouraged.
- Passport service will be available at Palm Coast no appointment needed except on Saturday and Bunnell is by appointment only.
- Interlibrary Loan service will resume.
- No donations at this time.
- The Library bookshop will re-open at 50% capacity.
- Quiet reading room will re-open at 50% capacity.
- Returned items – all items will be quarantined for 24 hours prior to check-in and shelving or redistribution.
- Fines – will continue to be waived during phase two.
- Browsing is at your own risk, use of gloves is highly recommended. We cannot be responsible for a patron that looks at an item and places it back in its spot on the shelf.
Browse with your eyes not with your hands!
Download a PDF of the Library's Phase 2 Operation Schedule Here
Main Palm Coast Branch Library
2500 Palm Coast Pkwy. N.W., Palm Coast, FL 32137 • 386-446-6763
Main Library Hours
Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. • Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. • Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
103 E. Moody Boulevard, Bunnell, FL 32110 • 386-437-7390
Bunnell Branch Hours
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Library Director Holly Albanese • Assistant Library Director Joe Saloom