Books and More
During the past calendar year:
- Circulated more than 400,000 collection items including E-books.
- Provided service to more than 315,000 people who visited the library.
- Registered about 5,000 people for a library borrower’s card.
- Presented upwards of 600 youth programs attended by nearly 18,000 children and teens.
- Presented 20 programs for adults attended by almost 1,200 people.
- Held 36 technology classes attended by 270 adults.
- Answered 40,000 reference and informational questions.
- Provided nearly 80,000 public Internet workstation sessions.
- Supported 120,000 uses of various informational databases accessed through the Library webpage.
- Borrowed 200 books from other libraries through the Interlibrary Loan program for use by local patrons, and loaned 991 books to other libraries for use by their patrons.
- Added 8,500 new books and other materials, including non-print.
- Processed more than 2,500 passport applications and nearly 3,000 passport photos, earning more than $90,000 in revenue.