The Flagler County Public Library is a two-branch system that serves a population of more than 110,000 citizens, and has an annual circulation of 425,000. It is a department of Flagler County Government that was established in 1987 by an action of the Flagler County Board of County Commissioners.
The Main Branch in Palm Coast is open Monday through Saturday — 61 hours per week. The Bunnell Branch is open during the 40-hour standard work week of Monday through Friday. The virtual library is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Flagler County Public Library is a full-service library with the following amenities:
- A collection of more than 140,000 volumes, as well as audio books, magazines, and newspapers
- Free Internet access and wifi
- Experienced Research Desk to answer questions
- Classes, workshops, and events for all ages
- A public meeting room available for community groups and organizations
- 24/7 access to the library catalog, research articles, and other resources