About Us

Beverly Beach OriginalBunnell-Logo    FB-logo     Marineland     Palm coast

Located on the northeast coast of Florida, Flagler County is 31 miles south of St. Augustine and 24 miles north of Daytona Beach. The county is comprised of five municipalities – Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland and Palm Coast. The municipalities have incorporated roughly 48 percent of the land area within Flagler County. While the majority of the county’s population lives in Palm Coast, the city of Bunnell has the largest land mass. The remaining 52 percent of the land is within the unincorporated area of Flagler County.

Flagler County’s population of 105,392 is distributed among its five municipalities and its unincorporated area. Beverly Beach accounts for .34 percent of the population. The city of Bunnell is home to 2.71 percent of our residents and Flagler Beach to 4.63 percent. Marineland, with a population of 16, makes up .02 percent of the population. Palm Coast is home to 78.70 percent of the population, and the unincorportated areas account for 13.6 percent of the county’s  residents.

The Intracoastal Waterway bisects the eastern portion of Flagler County and is navigable from Miami to Canada’s St. Lawrence Seaway.

The Atlantic Ocean Beachfront is 18 miles long with pristine beaches. There are more than 40 parks and preserves, as well as 90+ miles of trails for hiking, biking and paddling. Flagler County is a desirable location for tourists, visitors, residents and businesses alike.